Apply for Recommendation or Reference Letters
Notes on how to apply for recommendation or reference letters for students
- Parent should write a letter to the Principal and state the reason(s).
- The class teacher will inform the parent if the request is approved by the principal.
- Students and parents are responsible to provide the *report cards, certificates, awards or any relevant documents to the class teacher for preparing the letter. Original copies would be preferred.
- The whole procedure will take about 3 to 5 working days.
- Letter of recommendation is only applicable for the students who received the top three positions in their academic performance.
*Remark: Suggest that students and parents should keep the report cards, certificates or any relevant documents in their portfolio since P.1.